From time to time you may want to edit a rule to meet new or changing business needs. This article will provide instruction on editing an existing rule inside of WebOpenings.
- Locate the rule you wish to edit by logging into WebOpenings, navigating to Rules, Active Rules.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the rule you wish to edit.
- From here you can now edit the criteria of an existing rule, the same rules apply for updating an existing rules as they do for creating a new rule.
- You can update or change the Service
- You can add or remove Providers (don't forget to hold the CTRL key on a PC or Command key on a MAC to select multiple providers)
- Change the WebOpenings Price
- Change the time-frame to "Less than X hours to Service"
- Edit the "Do NOT post availabilities between" time frame
- Edit the Do NOT post availabilities on which days
- To update the rule make sure you click "Update"
- NOTE - If you click Cancel it will deactivate this rule
- If you decide not to update the rule, simply click the "x" in the upper right hand corner of the rule edit window.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org